Complete Projects General Landscaping Garden Maintenance Balustrade and Decking Kitchen Garden and Raised Beds Pond and Lakes Playground Building and Roofing Drive, Gateway, Paths and Paving Retaining, Walls and Fencing Patio and Turf Drainage and Water Installations Ground Work Farming Snow Clearance and Gritting Timber and Logs Sound Studio Drive, Gateway, Paths and Paving
Welcome to our New and updated Web site.
We are a small honest established landscaping business based in Haywards Heath in the heart of Sussex. Serving and supplying customers in Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Parts of London.
We are able to provide:
- A full garden design and advisory package.
- Garden/estate maintenance. (full or part)
- Tree felling. limbing. Timber extraction. Coppicing. Hedges removed. Trimmed. etc.
- Supply of landscaping products:
- Sand, Top Soil, Compost 10/25mm (Pass 100 certified) bark chips, etc. In bags and bulk.
- Mixtures of the above with natural fertiliser . Resulting in a correct growing medium.
Love Dry Wood
- Love Dry Wood offers locally grown, kiln dried wood especially for use in woodburning stoves and open fires.
- Links to local tree surgeons and dealing with Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs), felling, pruning and clearing while smaller trees and shrubs can be removed and replanted before they cause damage to property.
- Please contact us on 07917 365065 or to email us.
Hard landscaping with:
- Lakes. Ponds. (Koi) Patios. Paths. Paving stones. Children's play areas. Raised vegetable beds. Retaining walls preventing erosion, separating ponds from paths etc.
All soft landscaping:
- Borders. Beds. Soil. Compost. Mulching/Planting. Bark Chips. Turf.
Gates and Fencing:
- Wooden. Waney edge. Panel with arris rails and top rail. Post and rail (Oak/Chestnut).
- Rabbit. Deer. Stock. Fencing.
- Metal. Wooden gates. With or without Security entry.
- Supply of Lime, Gypsum, Super slag and other products from the recycled industry.
- Logs and wood chips all from local sourced renewable timber. For Wood burners and Open fires
- Contact you as soon as possible after an enquiry.
- We will arrange to come and visit you.
- Let you tell us what you have in mind for your Garden/Project/Pond etc
- Discuss/plan what might be possible. What, where and the estimated timing.
- Draw up plans if needed for planting, beds, drainage, paths, etc
- Supply pictures or testimonials of previous work we have undertaken.
- Give you a written quotation.
- Work with you the client, to make it happen just how, or even better than you expected.
- Give after care instructions or advice where applicable.
- Give you a guarantee on the work.